MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 01:05 PM   #950
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
face it JMate, we ran our course in mtf years ago, Hilde at least interracts with you but i get ignored completely (she told me after wimbledon last year she did actually block me, can you believe that)
she wept for me to come back when she felt under attack and Thanos was bullying her, like the idiot I am, i fell for it.

i havnt enjoyed this place for years and i think its the same for you but we come back coz really there is nowhere else to go and HATE!

what we need is our own Fedtard site somewhere else on internet away from this stinking mtf joint and its inhabitants/trigger happy mods

then again if Fed keeps fading as fast as he is i dont see where my own motivation to post on tennis sites will come from anymore.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote