MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask the board Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #130
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask the board Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by traddles View Post
I made a mistake. I decided to make a 2-day R1 in Singles, since there were only 5 matches today. I noticed only now that I shoud have request permission from the Board to do it.

Now it's too late to cancel that decission. Initially I decided to add 3 matches of Tuesday OOP to R1 and the rest to R2.
But there is possible a 3-day R1 in the Real Tournament, so if there are only 5 or 6 matches, there would remain only 2 or 3 matche for R2.

So, I thought this way:

1. If tomorrow there will be 5 or 6 matches - 3 in R1 and the rest in 1st day of a 2-day R2.
2. If tomorrow there will be 11 matches - 3 in R1 and the rest in R2.

Is this ok?

There is also the possibility, if there will be 5 or 6 matches tomorrow, to count all of them for R1 and to make Wednesday R2, but I already noted today's matches as PTS 4 to 8.

What should I do?
First of all, why would you need permission from the board. It is the managers choice. Actually, how it standard goes:

Half first round matches for TT R32
Other half first round matches for TT R16
Second round matches for TT QF
Quarterfinal matches for TT SF
Semifinal and final matches for TT final.

So I guess what you suggest is a good suggestion.

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote