MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask the board Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #129
country flag traddles

traddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond reputetraddles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask the board Thread

I made a mistake. I decided to make a 2-day R1 in Singles, since there were only 5 matches today. I noticed only now that I shoud have request permission from the Board to do it.

Now it's too late to cancel that decission. Initially I decided to add 3 matches of Tuesday OOP to R1 and the rest to R2.
But there is possible a 3-day R1 in the Real Tournament, so if there are only 5 or 6 matches, there would remain only 2 or 3 matche for R2.

So, I thought this way:

1. If tomorrow there will be 5 or 6 matches - 3 in R1 and the rest in 1st day of a 2-day R2.
2. If tomorrow there will be 11 matches - 3 in R1 and the rest in R2.

Is this ok?

There is also the possibility, if there will be 5 or 6 matches tomorrow, to count all of them for R1 and to make Wednesday R2, but I already noted today's matches as PTS 4 to 8.

What should I do?

Novak Djokovic *** Gael Monfils *** Kei Nishikori *** Andy Murray

TT: London - Special Olympic Games - Doubles Gold Medal (w/ justafanYYC)
traddles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote