MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #1473
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

I have a stupid question. Does anyone here watch "Game of Thrones"? I find the plot seriously disturbing and complete crap after watching 2 episodes. Can anyone give me a quick recap of the season 1 because I want to impress someone with my knowledge. I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him that he is wasting his time and plenty of brain cells watching his favorite series.

I know there is a thread about the series in NT with spoilers but no real recaps and I don't want to ask there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!