MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #2226
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Some news here

Quote:
Austrian coach Gunter Bresnik, who worked with Boris Becker in his prime, is the man behind Gulbis' resurgence.

"His father came to me last April and asked me to help him," Bresnik said. "I said, 'Only if he comes here to Vienna and is prepared to work.' He did. He cut out the drinking and the smoking and the night life and now you see what he can achieve. He has so much talent anything is possible."
and from here
Quote:

"I feel really good about it and I just talked to my coach (Gunther Bresnik) and he's happy, I'm happy, everybody is happy," said Gulbis, who has been ranked as high as No. 21 in February 2011. "We didn't think that it was going to happen so fast.

"My coach thought I wouldn't go back into the top 100 until around April."

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem

Last edited by BlueLighthouse : 03-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote