MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New flag for Georgia

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #21
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New flag for Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
The Forum basically needs someone with access with the code and certainly to the database, but it's hard to entrust someone with this much power voluntarily. However, if this would become a regular payment job, with a contract, I'm sure they would all agree. I'm not saying that I'm the right man for such a job, just that such a man is needed, and it should be someone who can be here more often.
I don't know if you could get a regular payment job out of this or not? I'm sure people with the company that own the Forum are supposed to be available to work on the Forums when needed, but they just don't seem to be around here much that's for sure

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote