MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - -Campećo! Brasil Open! Campion Abierto Mexico!! 6-0, 6-2

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 01:59 AM   #123
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: -Campećo! Brasil! Try your best in Acapulco!! Semi tonight :yippee:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Of course! I will write as much as you all want. I am here and set to be at the gate first thing. With the exho, probably Rafa won't be practicing early. Last year he was normally on the court already practicing when I arrived. Especially during the first week.

Yippee for the great score in the match, but even better news is that Rafa feels good. I think this recovery period has been a roller coaster for him with a lot of fears and discouragement. Anyone who has been through a long rehab knows how sometimes despair and doubt can prey on your mind.

P.S. do you all want iw reports in a separate thread or in the match thread?
wow, you are going to IW? Thats great, enjoy yourself

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote