MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - -Campećo! Brasil Open! Campion Abierto Mexico!! 6-0, 6-2

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #121
country flag evilmindbulgaria

evilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: -Campećo! Brasil! Try your best in Acapulco!! Semi tonight :yippee:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Of course! I will write as much as you all want. I am here and set to be at the gate first thing. With the exho, probably Rafa won't be practicing early. Last year he was normally on the court already practicing when I arrived. Especially during the first week.

Yippee for the great score in the match, but even better news is that Rafa feels good. I think this recovery period has been a roller coaster for him with a lot of fears and discouragement. Anyone who has been through a long rehab knows how sometimes despair and doubt can prey on your mind.

P.S. do you all want iw reports in a separate thread or in the match thread?
I am going for 4 days too, I can post some photos.

Rafa winning at least one slam in 10 consecutive years is the best achievement in Open Era tennis since Laver won all 4 Grand slam tournaments in the same year!

Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!
evilmindbulgaria is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote