MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #2314
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I agree here with Trip. Why do people think women naturally have big hips and breasts? or that thin/skinny women are unreal? or that women try everything to look like that? a lot of women are naturally thin/skinny and haven't got big curves and I think it's as much beautiful as someone who is the opposite. There are many types of women, not just one that is the most "real". I find that very offensive. By the way there are tons of women like me who can eat whatever they want and won't get fat. Not everyone who is thin/skinny is an anorexic. Actually the human's body is not meant to be fat. If you keep away from a sedentarist life and eat just what you need, you will have the correct body shape, whatever it's skinny or has curves.
Am i sedentarist enough for you Nole Fan

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote