MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #838
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Rafa! (I didn't see any of it; I was asleep.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Not being fully awake yet and seeing "Spring" combined with that emoticon, I was wondering for a second why you were ordering everybody to jump.
"spring" is Dutch for "jump"
We can use "spring" for "jump" in English too, depending, kind of, on the type of jump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
The heating system at work broke down again (I think that they are finally going to replace it this year).

Bad news: it's friggin' cold in here.
Good news: they'll let us go home earlier so I have time to go to the hairdresser. I hate having to go to the hairdresser but I hate it even more on a Saturday so Friday it is.
We had little to no water pressure at work last week one day and we thought we might be sent home early. Alas, they fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextertje View Post
Nothing to do with the serie that's the name of my cat, the most adorable and sexy creature on this planet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextertje View Post
No that's not a new one. That's (one of the) ginger we took last year. We have only 4, Eva would like a fifth but that's a big fat no.
Does your town have a limit on cats? I think mine does. I know you're only allowed three dogs in my city and I think it's the same for cats.