MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New Moderators for GM and NT for 2013

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #22
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Moderators for GM and NT for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Congrats to all Thank you scoobs for all your hard work over the years! TT scored big here in the new selections and while I'm happy about the promotions of the people I confess as a TT player I'm a little concerned about what is going to happen with TT now?
Nothing to worry about there as far as I am concerned - when I was fortunate to get the TT Board vacancy I said then that I would still continue to Manage as I had done before as that was what got me known in the forum in the first place, I won't ever forget that and still will be carrying on doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Didn't expect that .
I'll give my best
That goes for me as well