MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New Moderators for GM and NT for 2013

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2013, 09:52 AM   #14
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Moderators for GM and NT for 2013

Mod team changes

It's taken a while longer than I would have liked, but I'm pleased to announce that the mod team have selected

AdeyC
Marto
erickmartins
EnriqueIG8

as new moderators for NT and GM. Congratulations to them, and I'd like to thank the other applicants who were unsuccessful for their interest. They will be joining Sonja1989, NYCtennisfan and Action Jackson in moderating these forums.

The new moderators will be coming on stream in the next couple of days.

Additionally, Andreas will be made a supermod so that he can assist with issues arising in all forums.

Also, Snowwy and RagingLamb will be made admins alongside myself, Carlita and SloKid.

Finally, I will be leaving the mod team in the next couple of weeks, likely after Miami, and I'm sure the site will be in good hands.

Thanks,

scoobs
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote