MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is the world getting better?

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2013, 04:16 AM   #36
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the world getting better?

its almost impossible to find reasonable priced clothes not made in some asian sweat shop

almost everyone is so ignorant about it- some 4 year old chid working 18 hour days for 10p to make a pair of nike that sells for $100 and people pay it like the sheep that they are

-

im trying to eat free range food as much as possible- and trying to buy clothes made in england- im doing this so that all the money i make can go back into the british economy and that british businesses can make some money too- its way tougher than it needs to be

i honestly think if i have children they wont live to old age because america will cause a world war to keep its empire and stop china from rivaling them

theres not a damn thing i can do to stop it- i think the book of revelation in the bible is coming true