MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #1352
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i'm too depressed for words and pleasantries Doris, too depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
this is worse than Monfils loss in Paris Bercy in 2010 and you will remember how painful i found that day
Well, Roger was joking in an interview with Swiss TV afterwards about that match but I doubt that he will do the same about today's match...

But at least in 2010 the WTF made up for the loss against Gael:

Roger beating Ferrer, Söderling, Murray, Djokovic and Nadal - of course only because the last 3 players didn't care for the tournament according to GM

What can we look forward to now?

It's all because of the 13 in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
doris hope u are ok too
Hi Betty

There is a flu epidemic here in Germany and 2 of my colleagues and our trainee have it. Another colleague is also sick on leave which means that I'm alone at work at the moment with my boss...

Hopefully next week at least one of the colleagues will be back but of course they should only start to work if they really feel ok.

Apparently many people thought they got over the flu already and went back to work only to get it again...

I also had a cold recently when I came back from Geneve from the Davis Cup. I went to the doctor the next day and asked for antibiotics because I was about to leave to Rotterdam a few days later.

I was sick on leave for the rest of the week and still had to cough when I went to Rotterdam but the change of air was really good for the health

When I'm away I have never any headaches either but once you are back home and in your daily life you get it again...
Eden is offline View My Blog!