MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #1349
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I think it gets worse year by year...

I'm pretty sure you will be the first one who opens the matchthread when Muzza wins Wimbledon
Well, it's a fact Roger loses now matches he wouldn't have lost 2 years ago. So a bit of the bashing is even justified. With my "it didn't change much" I only meant, there were the usual tard camps, but I was surprised that there were so few "Roger, please retire instantly" posts. There were many posts that said: "it's a pain to see him play like that", but compared to the year when he only had the Cañas losses, there were few postings telling him to retire instantly.

I am so sure of that, and I'm sure he can get back his joy on tennis

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!