MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - H2H Turkeys: When being a pigeon just isn't enough. 10+ differential required

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #600
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: H2H Turkeys: When being a pigeon just isn't enough. 10+ differential required

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle Queen View Post
What I find most interesting about this record, is that with one exception (the RR last year) they were all QFs or better. That means Andy marched through his quarter or half...only to meet a brickwall. . *sigh*
it really does speak volumes of how good Roddick was, for many seasons he beat the majority of the rest of the tour consistantly but his bogey man was Roger.
can't reiterate or mention enough that if Roddick played in another era think he would have won a handful of slams. early Roddick of 2003-2006 I think would have had massive success in the 90s
obviously he reverted afterwards do just doing a nonstop slicing brain mash thing BUT really it's always tough when you keep having to face and play in the same era as the best of best of all time

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote