MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - IPv6

Thread: IPv6
View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IPv6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I'm obviously not a programmer and I don't know how management here knows that it is one account if it is coming from more than 1 IP? You have now made me curious!
Of course it is. I may want to check for new posts from my laptop, or from my home computer, or from work, or from my new smartphone, or even from an internet cafe. All of them will have different IPs, yet my account is the same. The problem is that there a new IP protocol now, and my home computer ISP has moved towards it, and there are rumors of them sticking only to the new version and cutting IPv4 out in time. So, if they do that, will I be able to open this forum anymore?
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote