MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is the world getting better?

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #34
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the world getting better?

I have a positive outlook towards the world, but when people steal YOUR bike, its hard to be so positive >:[.

Honestly though I'd say certain parts of the world are doing alright. I feel U.S will go up. While Middle East may simmer down, the less the U.S is involved. Europe will continue to be in a down ward spiral as well, until they can figure out their exports vs imports as well as maybe excommunicating Greece for a while , seriously though, someone with a phd in economics needs to run Greece.

I believe the Israel/Palestinian conflict will still see bloodshed and violence, till both sides can have two new liberal progressive leaders willing to put aside religious differences and actually TALK in a civilized setting. Camp David 2001 was SHIT, so one-sided and not well organized. Something of this matter needs to be done again to maybe achieve peace.

But you have pushers, all court players and ball bashers in your signature?

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote