MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is the world getting better?

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #34
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the world getting better?

I have a positive outlook towards the world, but when people steal YOUR bike, its hard to be so positive >:[.

Honestly though I'd say certain parts of the world are doing alright. I feel U.S will go up. While Middle East may simmer down, the less the U.S is involved. Europe will continue to be in a down ward spiral as well, until they can figure out their exports vs imports as well as maybe excommunicating Greece for a while , seriously though, someone with a phd in economics needs to run Greece.

I believe the Israel/Palestinian conflict will still see bloodshed and violence, till both sides can have two new liberal progressive leaders willing to put aside religious differences and actually TALK in a civilized setting. Camp David 2001 was SHIT, so one-sided and not well organized. Something of this matter needs to be done again to maybe achieve peace.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote