MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 07:56 PM   #772
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Pizza Hut all you can eat buffet? That was the shit back in day. Is your son going to grow up on McDonalds and MTF?
If McDonalds starts offering veggie burgers and MTF mods continue the trend then sure, why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
HEMA! There's PM for you-know-what! I'll be waiting.
Will post again at a more opportune time instead of pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I don't think you are paying enough attention to me

Today is one of the busiest shopping day in Romania

There is no PM from me but I'm waiting too
Did you leave anything in the stores for other Romanians to purchase?
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick

Last edited by tennizen : 02-28-2013 at 08:15 PM.
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote