MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #768
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
you all missed Hema's fake baby here

not me!
I borrowed him for a day from my neighbor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
From all the holiday shopping crowds my favorite is that of February, 28th

Spring
Of all days you had to pick today to be offline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I'm taking my gma to Mcdonalds tonight like the greatest grandson of all time would.
I took my grandma to Pizza Hut and she loved it.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote