MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 9: Salinas (Winner : Alejandro Gonzalez)

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #39
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 9: Salinas (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
was just reading up on sam barnett who often appears in doubles and qualies for this type of challenger and gets killed first round. I've seen him on streams a few times and he's pretty dreadful.

Anyway, turns out he's some kind of whizzkid who while still in college developed an alogorithim that reads and predicts the stock market.

He invests for clients based on his computer model's predictions and manages a hedge fund worth over 100 million dollars, a job he's obviously able to do from his laptop anywhere given he spends a fair chunk of his time travelling the challenger tour.
i can imagine redfoo doing the same at some point of his life, combining with lmfao concerts

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote