MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2013, 02:21 PM   #722
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Oh? I haven't worked with Windows 8 yet. What's your impression? I heard that people were missing the Start button terribly.
You have developed habits using previous versions of Windows and you simply have to forget some.

Not having a start button is annoying because it hasn't exactly been replaced by something that's more logical but it's not that big of a problem, I think.

First impressions of Windows 8 are not as bad as what my friends told me when I said that I was going to switch to W8 at work (i.e. "Windows 8 sucks big time, it's baaaaaaaaad, you need to avoid it at all cost")

But I'm still figuring out things. For example, the Internet. You can use an old version of how Windows is presented or the new version of Windows8. Finding and organising my favorites on the Internet in the old version is easy, organising them in the new version (into handy groups) is something I need to figure out.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote