MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #679
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

LOL Hilde, they do look alike though. I like Kidman's dress though, that's just my taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
By the way, Maria, is that all you're going to say after that picspam you ordered me to do?

I know that I'm not a posh swiss fedtard but still...
Not that I want you to treat me like them in your kind of way but a bit of feedback wouldn't be amiss.
Hmmm, more feedback. Yes I saw Jennifer Lawrence 'stumbled'. Stewart was like 'just out of bed'. Poor woman, totally messed up (so I'm not the only one after all ).
I liked Salma Hayek. Not wowed by Charlize Theron's white but she's a beauty for sure. I love Sandra Bullock and the dress was OK but the hair didn't have to be so straight. But that's just my opinion, silly me.