MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #678
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I think that Kidman looks ridiculous in that dress.
Edit: "ridiculous" is too strong a word because she has the figure to be able to wear such a dress well, but I just think it's an ugly dress.

Then again, I dislike the woman with a passion and I'm not a fan of the Chrismas ball look in dresses (shiny fabrics, sparkly)

Renee Zellwegger is another fan of the shiny fabric:

Make that dress silver and I'd be tempted to wrap my sandwiches in it.

Furthermore, it's utterly disturbing that Kidman and Zellwegger start looking alike more and more due to too much botox and both women don't seem to have a problem with erasing every bit of personality from their face.

Last edited by Castafiore : 02-25-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote