MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #676
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I'm not a big fan of white dresses but Charlize Theron was STUNNING, you had to see her in movement when she stepped on the red carpet, it was like everyone's breath just stopped.

It was by far the one with the most impact.

Salma was horrendous and she's usually top notch, I like Sandra's but maybe a little boring, you're right, i hated ball dresses on Lawrence and Adams, Lawrence even stepped on hers and got floorfaced while going to get her award ,Stewart was really bad, not only the pic, I liked Kidman's( discoball and Christmas tree are among my favorite fashion tendences ) and Anniston was as unaventurous as always only in red

I liked Jessica Chastain the most, amazing woman.