MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Memphis - Gefeliciteerd rvugt (S) & coolfish1103/Blarghman (D)

View Single Post

Old 02-25-2013, 02:44 AM   #235
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Memphis - And the winner is...

Thanks everybody for participating to this tournament.

Congrats rvugt & coolfish1103/Blarghman. Rvugt, you explanations for each pick to your partner were really interesting! Coolfish, you just played in doubles here and you continue until the end! Congrats also to Nixer (I remember partnering with you on one MTF game) and to the Portuguese team! Your pick with Lopez was the best option you can do, but that time that did not work.

My week was pretty busy with my exams but I tried to do my best to post the OOP & the diff in time.

Some of them will be in Acapulco this week, that I manage. For the other, I see you in Miami, that opens tomorrow!

TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote