MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Portugal F1 [18 February/ Vale do Lobo/Hard] Winner: Niels Desein

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #19
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Portugal F1 [18 February/ Vale do Lobo/Hard]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran70 View Post
Good posts about Machado and Tavares Sombrerero Loco
Good to see that Machado is back in action after his DC debut in 2013 and winning two matches in a row. I guess that this is going to take him a while to see where he is standed and if he can be back . So will see how things develop for him in the following months.
Tavares had a quite descent performance on here too but retired in his SF match. Wondering what happened this time but I don´t expect a potential return in this case.
Actualy, it was me who talked on them

Completely agree. I think Machado's chances of a comeback are stronger than Tavares. Also, the fact that Machado is a better player and didnt fall so hard in the ranks, has a role on it. Not likely to comeback to top 60, of course, but I still have some faith in top100.

Still no MD, in F2. I really hope they gave a WC to Tavares. What a waste of another WC to José Ricardo-Nunes, just because he is from Algarve (the region where this futures are taking place). I prefere to give it to more young and promising players like Frederico Silva or Joao Domingues...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris

Last edited by Sauletekis : 02-25-2013 at 05:53 AM.
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote