MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-In-The-Draw(FITD) Australian Open | BUDDYHOLLY is our champion! Congrats!

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #153
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw(FITD) Australian Open | BUDDYHOLLY is our champion! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Thank you

A Serbian posted that he would never give an honest answer to a question on Serbia. So I sarcastically posted that from his response I can conclude that All Serbians are liars. The Serbs complained and got me banned.

But non-tennis is no longer the forum it was. 99% of the threads are for the kindergarden. I think that is the way the mods like it. And after winning OZ, I have to concentrate on the Grand Slam. Can't risk another mod not understanding a post.

Did you really want to strip me of my title? You make me feel like Lance Armstrong, now.
You gotta love the Balkan peoples. They are so hotheaded!

No I didn't, but I've once won a title in TT whilst banned. And there was discussion if my title counted or not.