MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #2937
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Post as soon as you know because I don't think we get it live , and then I will know who to look for.

In the olden days the flight attendants made people up front trade seats with those of us trying to make a connection. That was when everyone was still amiable on flights. Probably if they tried that now a fistfight would break out or something.

Anyway I am glad you arrived. Probably driving to Canada this summer looks like a nice trip.
These days, even in the economy class, there are seats in the front that you have to pay extra for them. For United, they are called economy plus So, no way to trade seats.
Lee is offline View My Blog!