MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescores (November 2013)

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #2003
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescores (February 2013)

Actually the only reason he ever lost that match is two horrible calls in the deciding tie-break: The one that was proven by hawk-eye to be miles out (no one called, umpire said: "To me, it wasn't clear. Je suis francais bitch", and the one that Tsonga hit beyond the baseline which was clearly long, on the second last point of the match (the good one just before the winning match point with the ace), but once again no one called. Tomic and the crowd knew it was out though...

I also love how Tsonga hits the widest "ace" ever and the "allez!-tards" start jacking off as if it was in. Even the umpire saw that one!
Hårdkål is offline View My Blog!