MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #2935
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I will likely miss the Oscar.

I missed the flight by a few minutes. The stewards kept asking people to stay at their seat if Chicago were their final destination but of course everyone in front of us cleared up before we could move and we were at the back of the almost full plane. Plus we were landed in one end of concourse B and the other plane was in concourse C which we had almost run all the way plus up and down escalators because the concourses were connected by an underground walkway.

edit: I used we because a guy seat next to me was on the same connection flight.

So I ended up in a later flight which of course would not be in the same terminal/concourse. This time I had to walked up and down narrow steps to catch the shuttle bus. It was a very small plane. My seat on the plane is the aisle seat 3rd row in front of the lavatory. At first the window seat next to me was empty but then a huge guy moved up to that one before the flight took off. After he sat down, the arm between the seats was pushed to my side so I had to lean more to the aisle and got my shoulder bumped by every passengers who visited the loo.

Because of the dash to try to catch my flight, my thighs are very sore and the only shoes I bought with me are the boots I wore which made blisters on both heels
Lee is offline View My Blog!