MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The video thread

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 03:54 AM   #2053
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
Someone asks him to sing, and he sang . He better don't quit his day job though.
I don't think anybody asked him to sing. They just asked what he was currently listening to on his iPod and he said The Rolling Stones' "Sympathy For the Devil" and then he sang the opening line from the song again on his own. He really likes that song because if you look a few posts up to the one I posted of him in the car ride question segment, he says the same song and sings the opening line. So make a mental note everyone, Gilles is a man of wellness and taste
GilleSimonAddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote