MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #4655
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
looked to me like Chelsea had more of the game but Torres gets worse everytime i see him, tonight he couldnt even make basic passes to his teamates, its a shame to actually watch him now

he should seriously be back playing in Spain for Levante or someone, i think he could make it to their bench at least.
The match was close, Chelsea was playing better untill Sparta's goal but after that not really.

And yes, Torres is a disgrace, unbelievable how he declined, he should leave Chelsea at the end of the season and go to a club where he can regain his old level.