MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #810
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

yeah it is. For her German is a foreign language, and everything she learned in English she learned by reading the english terms that entered into German and asking me: "What does that actually mean originally?"

Some years ago she made a new Esperanto translation of the "Animal Farm" of Orwell. Every time when the German and the existing Esperanto translation were completely different, she turned to the original. At that time the worst thing was when she started to read me the English text. I always said: "Let me read it myself" as she didn't have any clue about pronounciation. Nowadays I can allow her to read something in English and actually understand her, and the words she doesn't know to pronounce are with a little fantasy also understandable.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!