MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - the "please don't get drawn against fed or andy" indian wells thread

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2005, 01:04 AM   #71
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "please don't get drawn against fed or andy" indian wells thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Sure, absolutely. But his serve is always a problem. I mean there are a lot of people who, if they serve well they play well (Lindsay D. comes to mind) and Mardy is like that. So he's just GOT to get his first serve % up. 41% is beyond a point of "there are some changes and it will take time for those work" - that's just BAD.

I think he was nervous, he was making so many errors early in the match. So I'm sure that's part of it, but yeah. It's just so huge for him in particular.
Yep.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote