MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New rule for first few months of Challengers next year

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #37
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New rule for first few months of Challengers next year

Do you all really think a tennis ball flying between 150 and 210 kmph can hit the net and dye just behind ?

If yes I hope you are not working as a calculator in military or industry !

Only a magician like Fabrice Santoro should be able to serve such a ball serve and he would deserve the point.

Big returner like Kolya or Nole can argue saying that affects the way of the ball but net can also makes the ball seed really slower and help returners on other points.

By the way in volley ball small serves is a tactic paying off (because at the top level with the latest rule of "libero" the worst receivers and better spikers are in the front line). Those dying serves are side effects of those small serves.
In tennis I never saw an actual small serve except maybe Chang Lendl in The French final.

My name is the Djoker and I sign with a smile. Get me some water, I’ll be here a while.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote