MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Delpo 2013 CHEERING THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #57
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Delpo 2013 cheering thread- Rotterdam next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
oooh so happy to have witnessed that win!!!!

Sitting in between the Argie fans was an experience as well
You could have been amongst us in the Federer block as we were all supporting Del Po as well

Congrats to him and all of you for the victory. It's always impressive to win a tournament without losing a set.

He was really friendly and very surprised when Roger fans asked for a picture with him but I told him that we like him as well

About your discussion regarding Basel:

When Roger will play there he will get the Monday match so Del Po won't start before Tuesday.

I'm curious if the tournament director will invite Murray again after he hasn't played there the last 2 years or if he is willing to give more money to Djokovic which Brennwald has denied the last year.

I guess it's pretty safe to say though that Del Po will be there and try to defend his title
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote