MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #717
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Let´s hope negotiating will go well, it´s been going on for far too long now
she got an estimate of costs and one of the arguments she will use is that the insurance already paid more than those 2k Euros and will have to pay even more if they don't pay this surgery, as she will have to continue to go to doctors and will have other damages as well that could be more costly than to pay those treatments now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
So at least it appears that they were thorough and that there were some definitive answers found, though it's not good that she has to have yet more surgery, and even less so when your mum has to negotiate in order to make this affordable. I hope a way is found for her to do this quickly so that things do not drag on any longer for her.
so do we.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!