MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #712
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

I didn't go with her today, but she told me that they immediately scanned all the reports she brought with her and also had a look on the cd with the mri-pics. Then they did another xray to check something (don't ask me what) and checked how well she can flex the leg. Well, they said she'd need another surgery as there is quite a damage in the knee, and even the meniscuses still aren't the way they are supposed to be (despite the surgery she had on them in the end of August ). Now there appears the next problem. The clinic is a private clinics and doesn't have a contract with her health insurance company. So now mum has to negotiate with the health insurance that they pay for the surgery. But in the moment she has the payment commitment of the health insurance, she'll go and get the surgery.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!