MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Delpo 2013 CHEERING THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #50
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Delpo 2013 cheering thread- Rotterdam next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Basel seems a good choice. Delpo won last year so he should enter again and I wouldn't be surprised at all if at least one of Djokovic and Murray entered, especially since Federer won't be entering apparently and the organizers should splash some money to get another big name to replace him.
Great stuff, I know Djokovic pulled out quite far in advance last year, and maybe he wants to go there this year to make it up to organizers. Problem with Murray is he pulled out in 2011, and wanted to go in 2012 to make it up to the organizes, they had arranged a special British thing for him and every thing, and he pulled out last minute. Not sure if he's in their good books lol.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote