MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #3848
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Another Bad Rep from Deathless Mortal, which is not surprising in the slightest. It's cool that he thinks I'm one of the worst posters on site, but I couldn't care less what he thinks, because it's clear that he hates any one who speaks their minds, because he hates Certinfy as well... also maybe if you actually looked at my posts history a LOT of my posts are in the castle thread, where there's actually nice people and not overeactors like yourself, that explains my high post ratio... keep up the hate of me mate.
Don't take it personally, he just needs to spread reputation quickly so he can badrep me - I have three of those on my CP at the moment Had never had three bad reps in my CP, let alone from the same poster - pretty impressive stuff

I'll answer the question of your (Deathless Mortal's) latest rep as soon as I can rep again, usually don't spread much reputation so takes me a bit longer
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!