MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #3844
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Another Bad Rep from Deathless Mortal, which is not surprising in the slightest. It's cool that he thinks I'm one of the worst posters on site, but I couldn't care less what he thinks, because it's clear that he hates any one who speaks their minds, because he hates Certinfy as well... also maybe if you actually looked at my posts history a LOT of my posts are in the castle thread, where there's actually nice people and not overeactors like yourself, that explains my high post ratio... keep up the hate of me mate.
I don't care about your castle thread posts, but whenever I see your posts in GM it's just complete rubbish. Also funny that you didn't mention the bad rep you gave me, and before I bad repped you today, for saying I'm glad I didn't watch the Nadal-Nalbandian match.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!