MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #3849
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Another Bad Rep from Deathless Mortal, which is not surprising in the slightest. It's cool that he thinks I'm one of the worst posters on site, but I couldn't care less what he thinks, because it's clear that he hates any one who speaks their minds, because he hates Certinfy as well... also maybe if you actually looked at my posts history a LOT of my posts are in the castle thread, where there's actually nice people and not overeactors like yourself, that explains my high post ratio... keep up the hate of me mate.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!