MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Julien Benneteau

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #863
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Julien Benneteau

I was not able to watch the match but Del Potro was not an easy challenge for him. Well his record in finals is quite ridiculous but it means nothing about his talent, he deserves a title but with his current level of play it can happen every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
He thanked his coach, said they're getting closer and he thinks he can win his first title with him this year.
He also congratulated Delpo, thanked the organization and his girlfriend. She was there today and yesterday, so I guess they're back together.
Yes Karen was already back around during Bercy, it was surely a very few months break between them. I saw her in the crowd of Davis Cup first round so personnal life is also getting well for Julien.

He goes to Marseille now but with the fatigue it will surely be tough. Good luck anyway.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote