MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Julien Benneteau

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #862
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Julien Benneteau

Benny

He fought till the end, but it wasn't enough. He thanked his coach, said they're getting closer and he thinks he can win his first title with him this year.
He also congratulated Delpo, thanked the organization and his girlfriend. She was there today and yesterday, so I guess they're back together. Then he thanked the crowd and he hopes to see them next year. He surely was disappointed, but it didn't really show. I guess the breakdown will come in the locker room.

It was funny during the second set when Delpo suffered from a nose bleed. Benny made some gestures to the umpire to ask if he retired. Wishful thinking.