MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #646
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Okay just you know I really don't get how you started to say my attitude.
Even if I don't give lot of chance at times for my favs (e.g. Granollers against Monfils on Montpellier), I would never say the match is NID. Even if not too much, I always think they have a little chance.
And I don't play tennis. What I play.. TT. I feel chance even if I'm 3-4 disadvantage.

So I still think it has nothing to do with my opinion.
if you had said this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Sure.. the winner of this final is just NID.

Though I really feel sorry for Benneteau His 8th final and still without title.
now, I would have accepted it. But this was before one point of the match was played. You didn't give him one bit of a chance even before the match was played. In other words you say: "He will lose anyway, he can put the paycheck for the win into an envelope and give it to Delpo at the breakfast table." I know this paraphrase sounds harsh, but this is more than an opinion, this shows an attitude.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!