MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #635
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
I don't scold you for your opinion, I scold you for this attitude "he doesn't have a chance anyway". Every match first must be played. I know that Jules often is a mental midget once he's down, but still I think that you have a chance until the match point is converted. That's something I learned very early after I started to watch tennis, and I will never forget the match of Edberg and Mečir in Wimbledon 88, which was a great example of this truth. Edberg was down 0-2 sets and 1-4 (Dun, was it 1 or 2 breaks?) and STILL won that match.... Others would have said: "Ok let's get me out of here without showing too much I don't wanna be here anymore", but Stefan played point for point and eventually won it.
No, I don't really think it's true. It has nothing to do with me. I don't have this attitude, never thought about myself or about my players. As I said, I'm a natural viewer about this match and had an opinion which has nothing to do with my attitude.
I don't even watch the match, now for me it's football time, watching Man City.