MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #631
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
you wrote that before the match started, true. But just because of that I think that this post

is simply wrong. The match still must be played, and no match is decided before the last point is played. This attitude you show in your post is just the attitude that makes the likes of Rafa or Djoker unbeatable. "Oh I don't have a chance anyway, I can be happy when I come out of the bakery." If you think that way you really can be happy to not get a bagel. NO! The others are no unbeatable Gods. Let's them make work for their points, then you can get them easier to their limits and also get some ues of them.
I'm sorry, I know you are a fan.
But I disagree. There is the favourite in every match and at times there is not so much chance for the other guy. Not decided yet indeed, we saw wonders but just simply not likely.
I said NID because I thought it's NID.
Players must think that they have a chance in every case but I'm just a viewer. And a natural one.