MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #630
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Actually I wrote that before the match would've started.
Benneteau lost 7 finals, still is without title. His opponent is Del Potro who isn't just a better player but strong enough mentally to take this. IMO.

But I would be happy for Julien.
you wrote that before the match started, true. But just because of that I think that this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Sure.. the winner of this final is just NID.

Though I really feel sorry for Benneteau His 8th final and still without title.
is simply wrong. The match still must be played, and no match is decided before the last point is played. This attitude you show in your post is just the attitude that makes the likes of Rafa or Djoker unbeatable. "Oh I don't have a chance anyway, I can be happy when I come out of the bakery." If you think that way you really can be happy to not get a bagel. NO! The others are no unbeatable Gods. Let's them make work for their points, then you can get them easier to their limits and also get some ues of them.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!