MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rotterdam SF: Del Potro def. Dimitrov 6-4 6-4

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #37
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam SF: Del Potro def. Dimitrov 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
His serve needs to be a little less predictable though, he really needs to work on his slicer out wide and a more effective body serve at least. Against top returners, once they read his patterns he's in serious trouble since he basically just blasts the ball to the T or the corner without any variation at all.
Oh that's true. When I was watching it I wondered why he didn't vary the serve, its effective because of power but against the top 4 they would be able to read that serve better than Grigor did today.

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote